Why do I get upset when I see a black man with a white woman? Aren't we free to love who we want to?
Why don't I ever feel like I'm good enough at work? There are obviously people here much less productive than I am, but I am always worried.
I bought a calendar that has The New York Times daily crossword puzzles, but I can only solve the ones at the beginning of the week, they get harder as the week goes on.
Are there any (single) gentlemen left in this world, I have to believe there are, but the pickens are extremely slim.
Two of my cousins and I were talking about Cream Of Wheat yesterday, for like a hour. Back and forth emailing, about cream of wheat. Too funny.
I get ridiculous amounts of junk mail each week, I should call that number to opt-out of credit card offers.
I checked out a book by Alice Walker from the library, but I can't get into it. Am I too shallow to read good literature? I'm wondering. I've only read a few chapters (they are very short) and I have to re-read the pages. I'm going to try and finish it, but it's not looking too good.
I will be glad when basketball season is over.
I need to paint my kitchen.
I finally have art, on the walls of my house. I've had a couple of things to hang for a while. I tried to do it myself on Sunday, and made a mistake with a mirror that my brother bought me, but a friend and coworker came over last night to help me out. After he kicked my butt in some racquetball.
If my washer continues to shake out of control, I'm going to need a new one. I paid too much money for that washer for it to be moving and shaking all over my laundry room.
I got a gift certificate to get a massage for Christmas, I need to use that.
I bought a flash drive, and I love it. Not like it's some cutting edge technology, but now I don't have to have people burn things for me. Or email things to myself, I can save stuff on my flash drive that's on my keychain. So convenient.
I spent over a hundred dollars eating out last week. Amazing, I know. The crazy thing is, I would have never known that I was spending that much if I hadn't written it down. The icing on the cake is, I didn't even count the weekend, this was just Monday - Friday. So, this week, no eating out, I've been successful thus far. Only 3 days to go. The weekend will be hard. I normally go out to eat with my mom and/or my sister on Friday night.
I guess I've been random enough today, until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment