Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Top Tens for S and G's (copied from LD)

TEN ARE YOU:
1. Are you single? Yes
2. Are you happy? I am, not content, but happy!!
3. Are you bored? I'm at work, nuff said
4. Are you sad? Lonely at times, but not sad
5. Are you Italian? No

6. Are you German? No, but my great-great gran was.
7. Are you Asian? No
*. Say it loud, I'm Black and I'm proud
9. Are you Irish? No
10. Are your parents still married? They never got married.
TEN FACTS:
1. Birth Place: St. Louis, MO
2. Hair Color: Dark Brown
4. Hair style: Natural… Natural girls have more fun!
5. Eye color: Brown
6. Birthday: 8-10-1981 Leo Baby!!!
7. Mood: Fine. Just ready to go home.
8. Where do you live? Fort Wayne, IN.
9. How many credit cards do you have? Too Many
10. Lefty/ Righty? Right handed.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:
1. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
3. Why did your last relationship fail? We weren't looking for the same things. I'm looking for a relationship with a future, not just a right now...
4. Have you ever been hurt? Of Course
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Possibly
6. Are you in love? I'm barely in like these days...
7. Are you still friends with your exes? I try not to hold a grudge, so I'm cool with all of the guys that I've dated, even if we don't talk on the regular.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? No, I'm afraid of wasting my time on the wrong guy...
9. Have you hugged someone within the last week? First of the Month...
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I guess it wouldn't be a secret then... But I'm sure I have
TEN THIS OR THAT:
1. Love or Money? Love...
2. Liquor or beer? Liquor… Moscato… Jack…
3. Cats or dogs? I've never had either, but I want a dog
4. A few best friends or many regular friends? A few best… LD, Fatboy
5. Television or Internet? Television, Chic Flicks, Grey's Anatomy, 24 on DVD
6. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic night in… With the right person of course
8. Busch Gardens or Six Flags? Neither, I’m afraid of heights
9. Night or day? Depends on the company ;-)
10. IM or phone? Phone, let likely to misunderstand what someone means.
TEN HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. Been caught sneaking out? No
2. Been skinny dipping? No.
3. Done something you regret? No…

4. Bungee jumped? No…
5. White water rafted? No.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? Yes.
7. Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? Hasn't Everyone?
8. Prank called a store? No.
9. Skipped school? Yes! I was cool with the attendance lady at my school, I got away with murder
10. Wanted to disappear? No.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LD means Learning Disability. Just thought I would let you know! :-)

D said...

Hmmm, that's what Fatboy calls you, so you have to take that up with him, lol.

Unknown said...

He does not call me LD... I know I am crazy but dang!!!

D said...

He's not saying you have a learning disability, but seriously, that's what he calls you.