Thursday, September 27, 2007

My sister, mother, and stepdad were on strike this past week, but they go back today, whew.

The team won it's first game on Monday, it was pretty exciting!! I gave the girls their t-shirts, and they are sweet!!

My task lead at work is very unfair, but that's how it goes sometime.

My sister spoke with the guys sister who I gave my phone number to on Friday. She said that he's intimidated, because he has 3 kids and he's younger than me, and I don't have any. I don't really know how I feel about the whole situation. I'm not necessarily against dating guys with kids, as long as you are taking care of your responsibility. But 3 kids at 23, that's a lot.

I'm about 98% sure I'm going to be coaching basketball again. It'll keep me busy.

I'm lonely, but I won't sit around and dwell on it or feel sorry for myself.

I read an article written by a Christian woman saying that women have the wrong idea when they think that there is a man out there for every woman. She gives some statistics on the ratio of men to women and that the fairy tale of getting married and having children just isn't meant for every woman. I know that I'm probably not right, but where does saving yourself until you are married fall into this kind of thinking. If marriage and kids aren't in your plan, are you supposed to go you entire life without intimacy? I don't know, just something that crossed my mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that dude was putting in work. How old are the kids?